Manny Pacquiao vs Chris Algieri on November 2014

Watch the fight of the former 8th division champion Manny Pacman Pacquiao vs the current WBO light Welterweight champion Chris Algieri of USA. The fight will be held at Venetian Casino & Resort, Macao, China.

Manny Pacquiao coming off  his 2 consecutive wins against Bradley and Rios now trying to defend his title and prove to Algieri that he still has the power and skills to be on the top.

While Algieri looking to improve his undefeated record and defeat the legend Manny Pacquiao. Algieri said that he's skills will make him victorious.

Title: WBO world welteweight title
Venue: Venetian Casino & Resort, Macao, China.
Date: November 22, 2014


Tale of the Tape
Manny PacquiaovsChris Algieri
PacmanAlias
35Age30
5'6Height5'10
67"Reach69"
56W(30KO)-5LRecord20W(8KO)-OL
SouthpawStanceOrthodox
PhilippinesCountryUSA
80%Chance to Win20%

In this fight we will see if Manny Pacquiao still has the power and if he still can fight the same as he was before. Manny Pacquiao is a 3rd pound for pound boxer in the world and he must prove it in this fight,