Juan Francisco Estrada to Face Unknown Filipino Boxer on December 2014


Juan Franciso Estrada the current WBA Super world flyweight and WBO world flyweight champion will face the unkown Filipino boxer Joebert Alvarez on December 6, 2014 at Centro de Usos Multiples, Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico. This bout is for the jr. featherweight division 10th round non-title fight.


Tale of the Tape
Juan Francisco EstradavsJoebert Alvarez
El GalloAliasLittle Pacman
24Age24
5'4Height5'5
67"Reach69"
33W(22KO)-2LRecord12W(6KO)-0L
OrthodoxStanceSouthpaw
MexicoCountryPhilippines
70%Chance to Win30%

Juan Franciso Estrada is a world class boxer, he has a record of 30 wins including 22 by way of KO and only 2 defeats. He won his last 4 fights against Brian Viloria via split decision, Milan Melindo via UD, Richie Mepranum by TKO and the well known boxer Giovani Segura via TKO. This boxer is top fighter for everyone, he has a good footwork, powerful punch and good defense, Joebert Alvarez will surely have a long round for this fight. Estrada now move up from flyweight to jr featherweight division.

Joebert Alvarez an undefeated boxer from Sultan Kudarat Philippines, he's fast but still, he's really an underdog in this fight. Alvarez with the record of 12W with 6KO will try to step in the ring with the same level of Estrada. Well this kid has a lots of guts and confidence, he was unbeaten boxer and his last fight was for acant WBC Continental Americas flyweight title. A big break for this unknown Filipino boxer, this will be the start for making his name inside the ring.