Koki Eto vs Cris Paulino for OPBF Flyweight Title This November 2014


On November 26, 2014 Filipino boxer Cris Paulino will face the Japanese boxer Koki Eto at the Korakuen Hall, Tokyo, Japan. The fight is for OPBF flyweight title.


Tale of the Tape
Cris PaulionvsKoki Eto
The KingAlias
21Age26
5'5Height5'6
14W(4KO)-1LRecord15W(11KO)-3L
SoutpawStanceOrthodox
PhilippinesCountryJapan
40%Chance to Win60%

Cris Paulino a 21 years old boxer from Metro Manila, Philippines. He's not a typical KO puncher, he only KO 4 on his 14 wins but this kid is a very technical fighter, he won his last 4 fights via decision.

Koki Eto of Japan is a 26 years old boxer and he's a KO puncher. he has a record of 15 wins including 11 by way of KO with only 3 defeats. He was been a interim WBA World flyweight champion. His last fight with Filipino boxer Adrian Diale was a victory via KO in round 8.