Mark Muñoz vs Roan Carneiro at UFC 184 on February 28, 2015


The Filipino Wrecking Machine will comeback to fight Roan Carneiro on February 28, 2015 at Staples Center, Los Angeles, California.


Tale of the Tape
Mark MuñozvsRoan Carneiro
The Filipino Wrecking MachineAliasJucao
36Age36
6'0Height5'11
13W-5LRecord19W-9L
Reign MMAGymAmerican Top Team Atlanta
60%Chance to win40%
Philippines/USACountryBrazil

Mark Muñoz is coming off a submission loss from Gerarld Mousasi last May 2014. Munoz with the record of 13 wins including 6 wins by way of KO will try to stop the Brazilian fighter Roan Carneiro. Mark Muñoz only won 1 in his last 4 fights.

Roan Carneiro is in his momentum right now, he won his last 5 fights. Roan Carnerio has a good record of 19 wins including 9 wins by way of submission and has 9 defeats. Carnerio trying to step up and continue his winning streak.

Full Fight Card of UFC 184:

UFC Middleweight Championship: Chris Weidman vs Vitor Belfort
UFC Women's Bantamweight ChampionshipRonda Rousey vs Cat Zingano
Heavyweight: Antônio Silva vs Frank Mir
Middleweight: Ronaldo Souza vs Yoel Romero
Middleweight: Mark Muñoz vs Roan Carneiro
Bantamweight: Norifumi Yamamoto vs Roman Salazar
Welterweight: Josh Koscheck vs Jake Ellenberger