Renan Trongco vs Javier Mendoza for IBF World light flyweight title


The current WBC International flyweight champion Renan Trongco is scheduled to fight the Mexican world champion Javier Mendoza for the IBF World light flyweight championship. The fight will take place at Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico on January 10, 2015.


FIGHT CANCELLED

Tale of the Tape
Renan TrongcovsJavier Mendoza
Little PacquiaoAliasCobra
25Age23
5'3Height5'4
16W(9KO)-4LRecord22W(18KO)-2L
SouthpawStanceSouthpaw
PhilippinesCountryMexico
40%Chance to Win60%

Renan Trongco is a 25 y/old boxer from Palawan City, Philippines. He called him self as little Pacquiao because he also fast and he looks like Pacman. This fighter has a good technical style he also has a power punch who can knock out his opponent. Renan Tronco has a good record of 16 wins including 9 wins by way of KO and has 4 defeats. Renan Trongco won his last fight against Hayato Yamaguchi for WBC International flyweight title.

Javier Mendoza is a KO artist from Mexico, he has a impressive record of 22 wins including 18 wins by way of KO. Javier Mendoza is the current IBF World light flyweight champion. He ranked no.5 in Mexico and 17th in the world on Flyweight division. He won his IBF World light flyweight against Ramon Garcia Hirales via UD last September 2014.