Ronald Pontillas vs Daud Yordan for interim WBO Asia Pacific lightweight title


Filipino Ronald Pontillas will face the Indonesian Daud Yordan for the interim WBO Asia Pacific lightweight title on December 20, 2014 at Pangsuma Stadium, Pontianak, Indonesia.


Tale of the Tape
Ronald PontillasvsDaud Yordan
UnpredictableAliasCino
25Age27
5'7Height5'7
17W(8KO)-6LRecord32W(23KO-)3L
SouthpawStanceOrthodox
PhilippinesCountryIndonesia
40%Chance to Win60%

Ronald Pontillas a 25y old boxer from Metro Manila, Philippines. He has a record consisting of 17 wins including 8 wins by way of KO and has 7 defeats. Pontillas has a great footwork
skills and style, he is also a former OPBF super featherweight champion and he won his last two fights against Leonardo Doronio and Junard Postrano.

Daud Yordan the current IBO world champion from Indonesia. He is a KO puncher, he is one of the top boxer in Indonesia. Also WBA world title challenger, he has a  record of 32 wins with 23 wins by way of KO and has 3 defeats. Yordan won his last two fights.

This kind of fight was always favored by the KO puncher but still hoping for Ronald to get the title this time.