Dennis Tubieron vs Josh Warrington for the vacant WBC International featherweight title


Dennis "The Scorpion" Tuberion will face Josh Warrington for the vacant WBC International featherweight title and WBC world title Eliminator at First Direct Arena, Leeds, Yorkshire, United Kingdom on April 11, 2015.


Tale of the Tape
Dennis TubieronvsJosh Warrington
The ScorpionAlias
25Age24
5'7Height5'6
19W(8KO)-3L-2DRecord19W(3KO)-0L-2D
SouthpawStanceOrthodox
PhilippinesCountryUK
60%Chance to Win40%

Dennis "The Scorpion" Tuberion will travel to UK with the record of 19 wins including 8 wins by way of KO and has 3 losses and try to win the biggest fight in his career. Dennis a very technical fighter, not a KO puncher but he has the ability to hurt the opponent and knock him out with continues punches. A 25 years old boxer from Puerto Princesa City, Palawan, Philippines.

About Josh Warrington, he is 1 year younger than Tubieron, he has undefeated in his 19 fights. He only win by 3 KO but he is also a technical fighter like Donaire and has also a strong chin. Josh Warrington is currently the European featherweight champion.

Whoever win this fight will have a big break to face Jhonny Gonzalez for the world championship.