Jason Pagara vs Cesar Chavez in Pinoy Pride 29


This coming February 7, 2015 Jason Pagara from Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines will defend his WBO International light welterweight title against the Mexican boxer Cesar Chavez. This fight will take place in Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines. This fight is part of 29th edition of Pinoy Pride series of ALA Promotions.


Tale of the Tape
Jason PagaravsCesar Chavez
El NinoAliasEl Dolar
26Age27
5'8Height
34W(21KO)-2LRecord23W(11KO)-7L
OrthodoxStanceOrthodox
PhilippinesCountryMexico
70%Chance to Win30%

Jason is one of the top boxer in the ALA Promotions. He is top to beat and has a KO power. Currently he is the WBO International light welterweight title. He has a record of 34 wins including 21 wins by way of KO. He won last fight against the Mexican boxer Mario Meraz via TKO.

Cesar Chavez is trying to comeback and get the title from Pagara. Cesar Chavez is a 27 years old boxer from the Mexco. He has a record consisting of 23 wins with 11 wins by KO and has 7 defeats, Cesar Chavez won his last 2 fights against Fidel Zazueta and Javier Gallegos.

Also in Pinoy Pride 29:

Genesis Servania vs Juan Luis Hernandez for 12th round non-title fight
Arthur Villanueva vs Julio Cesar Miranda for 10th round non-title fight
Mark Magsayo vs Sukkasem Kietyongyuth

FIGHT RESULTS CLICK HERE