Confirmed: Mayweather vs Pacquiao on May 2nd


Finally the much anticipated boxing event will definitely happen on May 2nd. Both fighters Mayweather and Pacquiao posted a picture of signed agreement for the fight. The fight will happen on MGM Grand Las Vegas on May 2nd.


Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Manny Pacquiao
Date: May 2, 2015
Venue: MGM Grand Las Vegas
Titles: RING, WBC Welterweight title, WBO Welterweight title and WBA Super Welterweight Title.

- Floyd Mayweather Jr., one of the top to beat boxer in the history. He is undefeated fighter with the record of 47 wins including 26 wins by way of KO. Mayweather known for his excellent defensive style, he has a unique fighting skills, very smart and also has a KO power. Mayweather last fight was a victory against Marcos Maidana via Unanimous Decision.

- Manny Pacquiao of the Philippines, Many people believed that Pacman can stop Mayweather on his victories, they said that the speed of Manny Pacquiao will surely an advantage and there's a big chance that Manny can KO the defensive boxer Mayweather. Pacquiao has a record of 57 wins including 38 wins by way of KO and has 5 defeats. Pacquiao last fight was a Unanimous Decision victory against Chris Algieri of USA.

Tale of the Tape
Floyd Mayweather Jr.vsManny Pacquiao
Money/Pretty BoyAliasPacman
37Age36
5′ 8Height5′ 6
47W(26KO)-0LRecord57W(38KO)-5L-2D
OrthodoxStanceSouthpaw
USACountryPhilippines
40%Chance to Win60%

Why 60% for Pacman?

I believed that Pacman speeds will kill the defensive style of Mayweather, Pacquiao also has the power to KO Mayweather. In their previous fights Mayweather seems like getting old, his slow and his last five fights was boring and ends only via decision, while the Filipino boxing icon Pacqauio still showed a power and speed in his previous fights. Pacquiao puts Algieri six times in the canvas and also showed a power and speed againts Manuel Marquez in their fight even he lost it.


Pacquiao posted the singed agreement on his instagram.

"Finally he sign the contract so the fight is on, this is what im talking about that I sign already before, im just explaining to the fans and to prove that im not lying, i have the fear of the Lord. So this is it! The fight is on fans you deserve it thank you. to God be all the" - Pacman

After the fight was announced, in just 15 minutes the ticket for the fight was already soldout.