Pinoy Pride 30: Donnie Nietes vs Gilberto Parra on March 28 at Araneta Coliseum


Filipino boxing superstar Donnie "Ahas" Nietes will face the Mexican powerful puncher Gilberto Parra on March 28, 2015 at the Araneta Coliseum, Quezon City, Philippines.

Tale of the Tape
Donnie Nietesvs
Gilberto Parra
Ahas
Alias
Parrita
32Age-
5′ 3Height5′ 2
32W(24KO)-1LRecord19W(17KO)-2L
OrthodoxStanceOrthodox
PhilippinesCountryMexico
60%Chance to Win40%

- Donnie Nietes the eight time WBO world light flyweight champion will defend his title against the hard hitting Mexican boxer Gilberto Parra. Donnie is one of the toppest boxer of the ALA Promotions Gym, he is never been defeated for the last 10 years and likely wants to continue it. Donnie Nietes is currently having the Philippine history with the longest reigning world champion and he wants to add more years.

- Gilberto Parra of Mexico is strongest boxer, he is not been defeated by KO, he only loss by decision. He has a record of 19 wins including 17 wins by way of KO and has 2 losses This will be his first world title fight. Gilberto Parra won his last fight against Abraham Ramos via 2nd round TKO.

Nonito Donaire is also included in this event, he will face William Prado from Brazil.