Friday, April 17, 2015

Johnriel Casimero to face Amnat Ruenroeng for IBF World flyweight title

Johnriel Casimero of the Philippines is scheduled to face the IBF world flyweight champion Amnat Ruenroeng on June 27, 2015 in Bangkok, Thailand.


Tale of the Tape
Johnriel CasimerovsAmnat Ruenroeng
Quadro AlasAlias-
25Age35
5′4Height5′4
21W(13KO)-2LRecord15W(5KO)-0L
OrthodoxStanceOrthodox
PhilippinesCountryThailand
70%Chance to Win30%

Johnriel Casimero is a former IBF World light flyweight champion from the Philippines. He was successfully defended his title for 5 times. Currently the 25 year old Casimero has a record of 21 wins including 13 wins by way of KO and has 2 defeats. Casimero won his last fight against Armando Santos of Mexico via 2nd round TKO.

Amnat Ruenroeng a 35 year old IBF world flyweight Champion from Si Racha, Thailand. He defended his title 4 times against well known fighter. Currently Ruenroeng is ranked no.1 in Thailand and ranked no. 8 in the world for the light flyweight division. Amnat Ruenroeng  won his last fight against the Chinese superstar Zou Shiming last March 7, 2015.

Prediction:

Johnriel Casimero will be a world champion again via 1-3 round KO win.