Warlito Parrenas vs David Carmona for interim WBO World Super Flyweight Title

Hard hitting Filipino boxer Warlito Parrenas is scheduled to face a Mexican boxer David Carmona for the interim WBO World super flyweight title. Fight take place Chiapas, Mexico on July 4, 2015,


Tale of the Tape
Warlito ParrenasvsDavid Carmona
Wars Cowboy ParrenasAlias-
31Age24
5'6Height5′4
24W(21KO)-6LRecord19W(8KO)-2L-4D
33World Ranking20
OrthodoxStanceOrthodox
PhilippinesCountryMexico
70%Chance to Win30%

- Warlito Parrenas is a 31 year old boxer from Cadiz City, Negros Occidental, Philippines, he is the current WBO Oriental super flyweight title. Warlito Parrenas is a hard hitting boxer with a record of 24 wins including 21 big wins by way of KO and has 6 defeats. Parrenas won his last 6 fights via TKO.

- David Carmona is a 24 year old boxer from Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico. He has a good record of 19 wins including 8 wins by way of KO and has only 2 defeats. Carmona is the current WBO Latino super flyweight title. He is not a KO puncher but he has a speed and skills to win by points. Carmona won his last 3 fights via Unanimous Decision.

I give 70% chance to win for the Filipino because I believe that the KO skills of Parrenas will end the fight.