Johnriel Casimero faces McJoe Arroyo for the IBF World Super flyweight Title


Johnriel Casimero fights Mcjoe Arroyo for the IBF world super flyweight title on December 18, 2015 in Las Vegas.


Tale of the Tape
John Riel CasimerovsMcjoe Arroyo
Quadro AlasAlias
25Age29
5'4Height5'4
23W(13KO)-3LRecord17W(8KO)-0L
16h in the WorldRanking4th in the world
OrthodoxStanceSouthpaw
PhilippinesCountryPuerto Rico
60%Chance to Win40%

The Filipino fighter Johnriel Casimero is a 25 years old boxer from Ormoc City, Leyte, Philippines. He has a record consisting of 21 wins including 13 wins by way of KO and has 3 defeats. Quadro Alas Casimero is a former interim WBO World light flyweight champion and IBF World light flyweight champion.

He defended his IBF title for almost 2 years. Casimero defeated a known fighter including Luis Alberto Lazarte, Pedro Guevara, Luis Alberto Rios, Felipe Salguero and Mauricio Fuentes.

Casimero defeated in his last fight against Amnat Ruenroeng in Thailand.

Puerto Rican Mcjoe Arroyo is a 29 year old boxer from Ceiba, Puerto Rico. He has a perfect record of 17 wins including 8 wins by way of KO and no losses.

Arroyo Captured the vacant IBF World super flyweight title against Arthur Villanueva in a questionable technical decision win.

Arroyo also fought great fighters like Jose Lopez, Hernan Marquez and the Filipino fighter Mark Anthony Geraldo.