Friday, February 26, 2016

Tale of the Tape: Albert Pagara vs Yesner Talavera

Check out the tale of the tape of Prince Albert Pagara of the Philippines vs Yesner Talavera of Nicaragua. This fight will be held at Cebu City Waterfront Hotel & Casino, Barangay Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu on February 27, 2016.


Tale of the Tape
Albert PagaravsYesner Talavera
PrinceAlias
22Age21
5'6Height5'6
25(18KO)-0LRecord15(4KO)-3L-1D
7th in the WorldRanking81st in the World
OrthodoxStanceOrthodox
PhilippinesCountryNicaragua
70%Chance to Win30%

This fight is for the WBO Inter-Continental super bantamweight title. Pagara vs Talavera is part of the Pinoy Pride 35. You can watch the fight on ABS-CBN Channel 2 on February 28, 2016 at 10:15 am and on ABS-CBN Sports and Action channel 23 at 9PM.