Friday, March 11, 2016

Mepranum faces Cuadras in WBC World Super Flyweight Championship

Richie Mepranum of the Philippines faces the Mexican slugger Carlos Cuadras on April 23, 2016 in Los Mochis, Sinaloa.

Richie Mepranum is a 28 years old boxer from Maasim, Sarangani, Philippines. He has a record of 31W(8KO)-4L.

He fought 2 times for the world title but loses against Julio Cesar Miranda for the WBO World flyweight championship in 2010 and Juan Francisco Estrada in 2014.

Mepranun is not a KO puncher but he is intelligent and connects accurate punches.

He is now handling 4 consecutive victories and last saw winning against Marjhun Tabamo on November of 2015.

On the otherhand, Mexican hardhitting boxer Carlos Cuadras is 27 years old with an undefeated record of 34W(26KO)-0L.

He defended his title 5 times against Jose Salgado, Filipino Marvin Mabait, Luis Concepcion, Dixon Flores and Koki Eto in his last fight.

Cuadras is a very top fighter for the Filipino challenger. I give 70% chance to win for the Mexican fighter and 30% for the Filipino.