Friday, July 08, 2016

Albert Pagara vs Cesar Juarez Tale of the Tape

Check out the tale of the tape of Filipino Albert Pagara vs Cesar Juarez of Mexico. Pagara vs Juarez will fight for the WBO Inter-Continental super bantamweight title on July 10 (PHT) at San Mateo Event Center, San Mateo, California.


ALBERT PAGARA vs CESAR JUAREZ

26w(18KO)-0L record - 17W(13KO)-5L
22 - age - 24
5'6 - height - 5'5
69% - KO% - 59%
orthodox - stance - orthodox 
#10 - WBC rank - #30
60% - chance to win - 40%
Philippines - country - Mexico

Pagara vs Juarez is brought to you by ALA promotions and will be telecast via Sattelite on ABS-CBN channel 2 on Sunday.