Sunday, August 14, 2016

Pacquiao vs Vargas Tale of the Tape

On November 5, 2016, at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada Pound 4 Pound king Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao will face the current WBO World welterweight champion Jessie Vargas of USA/Mexico.

Vargas will defend his title for the 2nd time and now against the Filipino superstar. However, Pacquiao who is a very busy man in the Senate in the Philippines promises to win the and bring back the belt again.


Manny Pacquiao vs Jessie Vargas

37 - age - 27
58W(38KO)-6L-2D - record - 27W(10KO)-1L
5'6- height - 5'10
southpaw - stance - orthodox
58 - KO% - 36
1 - division rank - 7
80% - chance to win - 20%

Pacquiao vs Vargas will be telecast via satellite on GMA channel 7 in the Philippines.