Sunday, November 06, 2016

Nonito Donaire Jr vs Jessie Magdaleno Tale of the Tape

Filipino boxer Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire is set to defend his WBO world super bantamweight title against a top Mexican brawler Jessie Magdaleno on November 5, 2016, at Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

The Filipino seems wants to teach Magdaleno a lesson, while Magdaleno looks very convinced in the fight that he can take the champion by KO.

Nonito Donaire Jr. vs Jessie Magdaleno

Tale of the Tape:

33 - age - 24
37W(24KO)-3L - record - 23W(17KO)-0L
5'6 - height - 5'4
2 - division rank - 42
70% - chance to win - 30%
Philippines - country - Mexico/USA

Both fighters promise exciting fire power and both wants to win by KO. This is one of the most anticipated fight on the card and it will anyhow can steal the Pacquiao-Vargas show.