Ancajas vs Kinoshita Tale of the Tape


Check out the tale of the tape between the current IBF World super flyweight champion Jerwin Ancajas vs the Japanese challenger Teiru Kinoshita.


Jerwin Ancajas vs Teiru Kinoshita

25 - age - 31
26W(17KO)-1L-1D - record - 25W(8KO)-1L-1D
5'6 - height - 5'7
southpaw - stance - southpaw
169 cm - reach - 172 cm
8th - division world rank - 31st
Philippines - country - Japan
70% - chance to win - 30%

Jerwin Ancajas vs Teiru Kinoshita is the co-main event in the "Battle of the Brisbane" Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Fight. It will be held on Sunday, July 2nd at Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.