Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Tale of the Tape


Check out the Tale of the Tape between the current WBO world welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao of the Philippines vs the Australian fighter Jeff Horn.


Date: July 2, 2017
Title: WBO world welterweight champion
Venue: Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane, Queensland

Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn

Tale of the Tape:

38 - age - 29
59W(38KO)-6L-2D - record - 16W(11KO)-0L-1D
5'6 - height - 5'9
Brawler - Style - Brawler
1st - division world rank - 12th
80% - chance to win - 20%
Philippines - country - Australia

Prediction:

Pacquiao will KO Horn in the 5th round.

Undercard:

Jerwin Ancajas vs Teiru Kinoshita
(IBF World super flyweight title)
Umar Salamov vs Damien Hooper
(vacant IBF Australasian light heavyweight title)
(WBO International light heavyweight title )
Shane Mosley Jr vs David Toussaint
Jonel Dapidran vs Brent Dames
Michael Conlan vs Jarrett Owen
Brock Jarvis vs Rasmanudin

Promoted by: Dean Lonergan (Duco Events Ltd) and Bob Arum (Top Rank)