Tale of the Tape: Magsayo vs Hayashi



Mark "Magnifico" Magsayo vs Shota Hayashi
(WBO International Featherweight Title)

22 - age - 30
17W(13KO)-0L - record - 30W(18KO)-6L-1D
5'6 - height - 5'7
orthodox - stance - orthodox 
21st - division world rank - 45th
Philippines - country - Japan
60% - chance to win - 40%

Mark Magnifico Magsayo will defend his WBO International Featherweight Title against the Japanese Shota Hayashi Today, November 25, 2017 in Bohol.