Tale of the Tape: Pagara vs Kambuluta



Albert Pagara vs Mohammed Kambuluta

23 - age - 22
28W(19KO)-1L - record - 16W(5KO)-3L
5'6 - height - 5'6
orthodox - stance - orthodox
23rd - division world rank - 386th 
Philippines - country - Tanzania
70% - chance to win - 30%

Albert Pagara will face Mohammed Kambuluta of Tanzania in a 10-round super bantamweight non-title fight Today, November 24, 2017, in at Bohol Wisdom School Gym, Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines.