Saturday, February 03, 2018

Jerwin Ancajas vs Israel Gonzalez Tale of the Tape

boxingscene.com

Tale of the Tape

Jerwin Ancajas vs Israel Gonzalez

25 - age - n/a
(28W-1L, 19KO) - record - (21W-1L, 8KO)
5'6 - height - 5'6
IBF Champion - IBF ranking - IBF#9
Philippines - country - Mexico
southpaw - stance - orthodox
60% - chance to win - 40%

Jerwin Ancajas of the Philippines is set to defend his title tomorrow against Israel Gonzalez of Mexico. A lot of people expected to Ancajas win the fight but never underestimate Israel Gonzalez, he also has a good record and defeated former WBO World Light Flyweight champion Ramon Garcia Hirales, he promises that he will bring the belt to his hometown Los CabosBaja California SurMexico. Watch the fight live on ESPN5 around 10AM (PHT).

Comment your prediction below.